Wimco's Travel Agency &
Agent Commission Incentive Program
Terms & Conditions
The New 10% Commission on St Barts
- Applies to bookings made after Dec 1, 2008 and up to 10/31/09
- Does not apply to any changes to reservations made prior to December 1, 2008 (same villa - more nights, same client - moving villas, same client shifting dates)
- Existing bookings may not be canceled and rebooked in order to get the new 10% rate
- Applies only to registered travel agencies and professional travel agents with valid IATA numbers
Incentive Programs ? All Destinations
Wimco has developed an incentive program to reward travel agencies that concentrate and grow their villa rental and hotel business with us, across all destinations.
Agency Incentive Program for Travel Agencies
- Earn standard 10% commission on all reservations booked between 12/01/2008, and ending 10/31/2009
- Earn an incremental incentive on all reservations made between 12/01/08 and 10/31/09, for travel by 10/31/2010
- To qualify, reservations must be under required deposit (30% for St Barts, up to 50% for all other destinations) by 10/31/2009
- The incentive payment is made in one lump sum, after the final trip booked within the promotional window has been completed (traveled)
- An override commission shall paid on all qualifying reservations as follows:
- Any registered Agency having booked 2 or more reservations totaling more than $30,000 and less than $60,000 during the period shall be paid 0.5% (one half of one percent).
- Any registered Agency having booked 4 or more reservations totaling more than $60,000 and less than $120,000 during the period shall be paid 1.% (one)percent).
- Any registered Agency having booked 8 or more reservations totaling more than $120,000 during the period shall be paid 1.5% (one and one half percent)
- Agencies booking more than $250,000 under pre-negotiated agreements are not eligible for this program.
- *Foreign currency reservations shall be calculated at the prevailing rate at the time of the Client's final payment.
Agent Incentives for Travel Agents Themselves
- o Agents earn a $50 gift certificate on the 2nd reservation made between 12/01/2008 ? 10/31/2009 and on all subsequent reservations made in that time-frame
- o In order to qualify for the gift certificate, reservations must be:
- Week-long villa rental or hotel reservations (Does not count airline bookings, car or any service related bookings)
- Reservations must be under required deposit (30% for St Barts, up to 50% for all other destinations) by 10/31/2009
- Wimco mails out the gift certificates within 30 days of the client's trip completion.
Act of God or Force Majeur- Wimco may at its sole discretion change or modify the rules to this promotion at any time and without notice.
Condé Nast Traveller
Readers' Travel Awards
Best Quality of Villas
Best of the Web
Top 5 Villa Company
Vendome Guide to St Barts