Drawing Rules and Regulations
Wimco's "Winter Wonderland" Drawing!
Win a $1,000 Towards a Wimco Villa Vacation
Grand Prize is a $1,000 credit towards any Wimco villa in the Caribbean or Europe.
Enter to win between January 25, 2008 and April 25, 2008. The Winner will be drawn on or around April 30, 2008. Travel must be completed by December 15, 2009.
- Introduction: Wimco/SIBARTH villas ("Sponsor") is offering the Online Drawing "Winter Wonderland". No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Eligibility: This promotion is governed by the laws as set forth in the United States. Entrant must be twenty one (21) years or older and a legal resident of the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom. Employees of Sponsor, the Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible.
- Timing: Drawing begins at 3:00 PM ET on January 25, 2008 and ends at 05:00 PM ET on April 25, 2008.
- How to Enter: Individuals may enter this Drawing by filling out the online form only once. Only electronic entries will be accepted. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter Drawing is prohibited. Completion of the survey questions is not required to enter the Drawing, and sponsor reserves the right to alter these questions during the drawing period.
- Drawing: This Drawing will have 1 drawing. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. For the grand prize, a potential winner will be selected in random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline as listed in the Official Prize Schedule below. All entries received from January 25, 2008 to the entry deadline are eligible for the drawing. The drawing will be conducted on or about April 30, 2008 by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail within thirty (30) days of the drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in her or her place at random from all entries received.
- Official Prize Schedule Entry Deadline: April 25, 2008, 5:00 PM ET
- Prize: A one-thousand dollar credit ($1,000) toward a Wimco villa vacation. Prize applies to all Wimco villa destinations. Number of prizes: One (1) Approximate Retail Value: $1,000
- Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $1,000. All travel must be completed by December 15, 2009. All other expenses and costs beyond $1,000 are the winner’s sole responsibility. Winner is responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (e.g., passports) prior to travel. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or mutilated travel certificates and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Winner may not substitute prize. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reasons, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
- Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner’s place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority, may use winner’s name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law.
By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the sponsor, it’s subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of the sponsor’s officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this contest or participation in any contest or prize related activity.
- Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Drawing is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE DRAWING MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winners List: On or about April 30, 2008, you may obtain the name of the prize winner(s) by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to: WIMCO, The Winter Wonderland Drawing — Winners List, P.O. Box 1461, Newport, RI 02840. Requests received after October 30, 2008, will not be honored.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Drawing is West Indies Management Company (Wimco) whose address is P.O. Box 1461, Newport, RI 02840.
- Administrator: The administrator of this Drawing is the Newport Image whose address is 28 Pelham St. Newport, RI 02840
Copyright 2006, West Indies Management Company (WIMCO), Inc. All rights reserved.