Valentines Day, 2020
What better way to show that special someone that you love them than to give the gift of travel this Valentine’s Day? From city breaks in Europe, to “be there by lunch” destinations in the Caribbean, to a bucket-list trip to a tropical island in Fiji, the best way to say “I love you” might be to spend a week together, just the two of you. Whether you are planning a romantic retreat, a mother-daughter trip, a guy’s adventure, or a getaway with a best friend, here are the top 10 travel gift ideas from WIMCO for Valentine’s Day.
- Vacation in the heart of Paris – Stay in a chic apartment steps from Rue Faubourg St Honore. Stroll the gardens at Musee Rodin and dine at LouLou’s by night. View gift.
- Experience Tuscany – Rent a bike for a day or two to explore the countryside. Visit wineries, see how pasta is made, explore historic hill towns. View gift.
- Stay in Shell beach Villa in St Barts – Walk down to the beach, lunch at nearby Shellona, take a sunset sail to Colombier beach, shop in Gustavia. View gift.
- Spend a week in a boho-chic tropical cottage in Tulum – Snorkel or dive by day, and relax at restaurants like Giano by night. View gift.
- See what it’s like to live on Grace Bay Beach in Turks & Caicos – Snorkel right offshore; dine under the lights at Infinity. View gift.
- Escape to Santorini – This cozy villa in Finikia is steps from Caldera views and tavernas. View gift.
- Enjoy a private retreat in Mustique – With your own chef and butler to spoil you. View gift.
- Relax in a cliffside lair in the BVI – Explore nearby islands and coral reefs, then pamper yourself at the resort spa. View gift.
- Get away from it all at a beachfront villa on Brando Island near Tahiti – View gift.
- Spend a bucket list week in a private oceanfront villa on Laucala Island in Fiji – View gift.
Several of these villas have more than one bedroom yet can be rented exclusively at a one-bedroom rate, thus allowing the two of you to enjoy the benefits of a larger home, at the price of renting a one-bedroom retreat.
Interested in browsing villas for couples across the Caribbean Islands and Europe?