Need help deciding what activities to do while on your next vacation to Turks & Caicos? You’re in luck! Here are some of WIMCO’s ideas to make your island experience one to remember. Water lovers, you will never be bored with the various activities the island provides. Here are a few that our agents thought were most enticing:
- Snorkel or dive your way through the turquoise water and explore the coral reef and ocean life.
- Whether you’re an avid fisher or want to try it out for the first time, rent a fishing charter and cast away.
- Set sail – parasail that is – for a day of fun out on the water.
- For the adrenaline seeking vacation go-er, waterskiing is the perfect match.
- If you’re in Long Bay, stop by Provo Ponies and get ready for an unforgettable horse ride experience. Your guide will lead you to a secluded beach where you and your horse can trot waist deep through the water.
Don’t fret, there are also many on-land activities to do while vacationing in Turks & Caicos.
- Rent a Vespa and travel around Providenciales and discover what the island has to offer.
- Sit back and let Island Tram take you for a guided tour through the island. You’ll learn about island history, find out where secluded beaches are and see Turks & Caicos from a locals point of view.
- Pamper yourself for a few hours or spend the whole day at the Parrot Cay Spa.
- Sports lovers: head down to The Provo Gold & Country Club for a round of golf or tennis. If you’re staying at Villa PL COR, start your day at the volleyball court and challenge your friends to a game.
Visit WIMCO’s website for addition sights & activities.