The Caribbean Food and Wine Festival features guest chefs from around the world as well as top chefs from Turks and Caicos. Most of the culinary events will be staged at six waterfront restaurants on Grace Bay Beach. The Caribbean Food and Wine Festival also includes the Island Street Food Fair, a showcase of Turks and Caicos' local cuisine that is open to the community. Call WIMCO at 1-401-849-8012 for information on accommodations and event reservations.
THE VISITING CHEFS:
- David LeFevre - 1-star Michelin Chef and Owner at Manhattan Beach Post - CA, USA
- Hans Peter Haider - Head Chef at hotel12 - Bodensdorf, Austria
- Leah Cohen - Season 5 Top Chef Contestant and Head Chef at Pig and Kaoh - NY, USA
THE FEATURED VINEYARDS:
- Duck Pond Cellars - An award-winning family-run winery - OR, USA
- Benziger Family Winery - One of Wine & Spirits Magazine's Top Wineries of the Year in 2012, 2013 and 2014 - CA, USA
- Cuvaison - One of Wine & Spirits Magazine's Top 2012 Wineries of the Year in 2012 - CA, USA
- Salzl Seewinkelhof Winery - Producer of top-rated wines - Burgenland, Austria
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Thursday, November 6th Welcome Dinner - $125: Cocktails at Fire & Ice restaurant followed by Welcome Dinner, 6:30 PM
Friday, November 7th Gourmet Safari - $250: Cocktails at Grace Bay Club followed by dinner at Coyaba, Seven Stars, The Regent Palms, and Gansevoort, 6:30 PMWomen of Wine Luncheon - $60: 1:00 PM
Saturday, November 8th Food & Wine Pairing - $60: West Bay Club, 11:00 AMIsland Street Food Fair - $25 Adults, $10 Children: Fun for the whole family, 3:00 PMDinner with the Stars - $125: At the Grace Bay Club, 8:00 PM
Package Price - $399 The Weekend Package includes the Welcome Dinner, Gourmet Safari, Food and Wine Pairing, and Island Street Food Fair.