Caribbean hotel summer packages
Vacation Destination Specialist Wimco Stretches Summer In Style To Dec. 15 With Hotel Getaway Packages On 10 Caribbean Islands
NEWPORT, RI, May 2004 – Thanks to vacation/destination specialist Wimco, 10 Caribbean islands can now embrace a summer in style that lasts to Dec. 15 with escape packages to such luxury hotels as Anguilla’s Cap Juluca and St. Barts’ Le Toiny.
Wimco, the Newport, RI, and London-based luxury vacation villa and hotel reservations company, has assembled some of the Caribbean’s finest hotels and added such accoutrements as fois gras, champagne and privacy to accommodate its discerning clients. All of the summer packages can be booked on line: visit www.wimco.com to view packages and book for the dates that suit your vacation calendar. Programs are outlined in the enclosed brochure, Caribbean Hotel Summer Packages.
Following are highlights (only) of plans that include accommodations with, in many cases room upgrades at check in, and, in most cases, roundtrip airport/water taxi transfers:
- Anguilla: Cap Juluca, 4-night Quick Getaway -- daily breakfast, 4 dinners, golf and snorkeling, from $2,335 per couple. Programs are also available at CuisinArt Resort & Spa, Carimar Beach Club and Covecastles Villa Resort.
- Barbados: Sandy Lane, 4-night Experience – daily breakfast, 1 lunch, $70 per person daily dinner supplement, $50 spa voucher (2), $3,200 per couple.
- Jamaica: Round Hill, 3-night Summer Rendezvous – 3 meals and tea daily, massage, $2,340 per couple, including tax and service charge.
- Nevis: Nisbet Plantation, 6-night Romance – 2-day car rental, massage, daily breakfast and tea, nightly gourmet dinner, from $2,330 per couple, including tax and service charges.
- Peter Island: Peter Island Resort, 5-night Paradise Now – 3 meals daily, unlimited resort ferry service to/from Tortola, from $2,565 per couple.
- St. Barts: Le Toiny, 5-night Awaken in the Dream – daily continental breakfast, welcome dinner after champagne and fois gras, two massages, one manicure, Jimmy automatic soft top, from Euro3,850 per couple, including tax and service charges (available now Aug. 31, Oct. 25-31). Programs are also available at Christopher Hotel, Les Ondines , Hotel St. Barth Isle de France, Hotel Guanahani, Tropical Hotel and Francois Plantation.
- St. John, USVI: Caneel Bay, 4-night Unwind – daily breakfast and dinner, champagne and hors d’oeuvres picnic, massage, from $2,575 per couple, including tax and service charge.
- Turks & Caicos: Point Grace, 5-night Summer Getaway – 3 dinners, 2 Thalasso spa treatments, cruise/snorkeling trip, $3,330 per couple, including tax and service charges.
- Virgin Gorda, BVI: Little Dix Bay, 5-night Best of Little Dix Bay – 3 dinners, picnic, massages and other spa treatments, from $2,900 per couple.
Since 1983 Wimco has marketed and managed reservations for an expanding collection of select Caribbean and European villas and hotels. Wimco recently opened a London office, known as Wimco International, to serve the European market.
US -- Sara@WidnessPR.com
UK – Sarah.Hurley@PineapplePR.com
Subscribe for Updates
Here's What They're
Saying About Us
Condé Nast Traveller
Readers' Travel Awards
Best Quality of Villas
Best of the Web
Top 5 Villa Company
See What Our
Clients Are Saying