St. Barts Hotels Honor Rates In Dollars On Euro-Priced Packages
NEWPORT, RI, February 2005 – Vacation/destination specialist Wimco announces that two hotels on St. Barts have set rates for multi-night vacation packages in $US instead of the Euro this spring through October 2005. The Euro is the currency of choice for hotels on this French Caribbean island, although villas are priced in US dollars.
"Americans are going to love the pricing in US$," says Janis Gordon, Vice President Marketing for the Newport, RI, and London-based luxury vacation villa and hotel reservations company.
Gordon notes that Wimco does not adjust its Caribbean prices mid-season to accommodate currency fluctuations, so clients can travel assured that the US$ price they read on line or in the 2005 printed price list will be the same when they arrive.
Hotel Guanahani offers a package in US$ at a 1:1 par with the Euro, representing a 30 percent discount for a dollar-based client. A 5-night St. Barts Spree includes accommodation, daily breakfast and lunch or dinner, daily car rental, airport transfers and a choice of two resort activities. Rates start at $2,680 per couple Apr. 15-Oct. 31.
Carl Gustaf Hotel has created a 5-night Escape in Paradise package in US$ with accommodation, daily continental breakfast, champagne, one picnic, one dinner, use of car, massage and more. Rates start at $4,620 per couple May 1-Oct. 31.
Other St. Barts hotels are priced in Euros, from a 6-night Summer Honeymoon at Tropical Hotel available Apr. 15-Dec. 14 at Euro1200 per couple to a 7-night Summer Romance at Hotel St. Barth Isle de France available Apr. 1-Oct. 31 from Euro3345 per couple. Both programs include accommodation, daily breakfast, one dinner, car rental and more. Also participating in spring-December packages are Hotel Christopher, Les Ondines Sur La Plage, Francois Plantation and Eden Rock.
All of the summer packages can be booked on line: visit www.wimco.com to view packages and book for the dates that suit your vacation calendar. Programs are outlined in a brochure, Wimco’s 2005 Caribbean Hotel Summer Packages. Call 800-932-3222 to obtain a copy or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following are highlights (only) of plans per couple that include accommodations and daily breakfast with, in many cases, room upgrades at check in, and, in most cases, roundtrip airport/water taxi transfers:
- Anguilla: Cap Juluca, 4-night Quick Getaway – four dinners, snorkeling, from $2,615. Programs are also available at CuisinArt Resort & Spa and Covecastles Villa Resort. Call 800-932-3222 or book on-line at www.wimco.com.
- Antigua: Carlisle Bay, 7-night Affordable Offer – 7 nights for the price of 6, one dinner, yoga classes and beginner's tennis clinic, from $4,590 per suite. Call 800-932-3222 or book on-line at www.wimco.com.
- Bahamas: Four Seasons Resort, 1-night Great Exuma Bed & Breakfast Package – children under 18 complimentary, including tax and service, from $385. Call 800-932-3222 or book on-line at www.wimco.com.
- Barbados: Sandy Lane, 3-night Sandy Lane Experience – one lunch, one round golf, $50 spa voucher (2), $3,300 per couple. Call 800-932-3222 or book on-line at www.wimco.com.
- Jamaica: Round Hill, 3-nght Summer Rendezvous – all meals daily, massage (2), including tax and service, $3,300 per couple. Call 800-932-3222 or book on-line at www.wimco.com.
- Nevis: Four Seasons Resort, 1-night Spree 2005 – dinner, 1 hour golf or tennis lesson, unlimited play, including tax and services (19%). From $793. Call 800-932-3222 or book on-line at www.wimco.com.
- Peter Island: Peter Island Resort, 5-night Paradise Now – all meals daily, private picnic and more, from $2,610. Call 800-932-3222 or book on-line at www.wimco.com.
- St. John, USVI: Caneel Bay, 4-night 2005 Unwind – daily dinner, champagne and hors d’oeuvres picnic, massage, including tax and services, from $2,725. Call 800-932-3222 or book on-line at www.wimco.com.
- St. Martin: La Samanna, 1-night Caribbean's Finest – two massages, activities, from $395. Call 800-932-3222 or book on-line at www.wimco.com.
Wimco's international 2005 villa inventory can be previewed on line at www.wimco.com (US) and www.wimco.co.uk (UK and Europe).
US -- Sara@WidnessPR.com
UK – Sarah.email@example.com
Subscribe for Updates
Here's What They're
Saying About Us
Condé Nast Traveller
Readers' Travel Awards
Best Quality of Villas
Best of the Web
Top 5 Villa Company
See What Our
Clients Are Saying