WIMCO VILLAS UNVEILS EXCLUSIVE
“FRIEND OF THE ISLAND” DINING CARD FOR ST BARTS
Newport, RI, October, 2009 – Thanks to Wimco Villas, the leading villa rental company for St Barts and the Caribbean, sampling this island’s exceptional restaurants will be easier on the wallet in 2010.
Wimco Villas is pleased to announce year two of their popular “Friend of the Island” dining card, available exclusively to clients booking a villa or hotel through Wimco. The card peels 10% off the cost of a meal at a growing list of island restaurants . The card is valid for usage at participating restaurants from Jan 5, ‘10 through Dec 14, ‘10.
Participating restaurants range from casual yet sophisticated restaurants like Bouchon and Tamarin, to the harborside favorites like Route des Boucaniers, to the infamous nightspot Le Ti St Barth, to the classic Relais & Chateaux dining experiences offered at Le Gaiac and Victoria’s.
“Enjoying outstanding food in a relaxed, unhurried and tropical setting is one of the main reasons our clients come to St. Barts,” says Stiles Bennet, Wimco Villas’ vice president of marketing. “Typically a couple eating out at a top notch restaurant could spend $150 or more a nice dinner out. If you eat out several times during your vacation, this card could save you $75 to $100 – it’s like getting a bottle of really good wine on the house!”
As of Nov 1, ‘09, the dining venues included in the program include:
- Le Ti St Barth – Renowned steakhouse and hopping night spot in Pointe Milou
- Tamarin - highly regarded cuisine in a funky bohemian setting near Saline Beach
- Route des Boucaniers – French bistro on the quai in Gustavia harbor
- Nikki Beach - hip beachside restaurant on St Jean Beach
- Victoria’s – new 4 star restaurant at hotel Carl Gustaf in Gustavia
- Le Gaiac - 4 star Relais & Chateaux dining experience at Hotel Le Toiny
- La Marine – Seafood restaurant on the water in Gustavia harbor
- Le Pecheur – relaxed beachside café at Le Sereno hotel in Grand Cul de Sa
- Indigo - upscale beachside bistro and Barthelemeo, an elegant restaurant gastronomique, both located at Hotel Guanahani in Grand Cul de Sac.
- Taino (dinner only) and Mango Bar (lunch), both located at the Christopher Hotel, Pointe Milou
Island Tip: Several villas are throwing in a complimentary rental car for the week when you make a booking. Ask Wimco for the up to date list, and you can save hundreds off your next vacation!
About Wimco Villas
Wimco Villas is an award-winning luxury villa company, providing access to some of the world's most beautiful and exceptional villas in Italy, the South of France, Mykonos. In the Caribbean Wimco Villas represents over 260 villas on St Barts and offers an expansive selection of private villas throughout the region including St Martin, Barbados, Anguilla, Jamaica, The US and British Virgin Islands, Mustique, Nevis and the Cayman Islands. Wimco also recently introduced a selection of private villas in Maui
Voted 'Best Presented Villas' by the readers of Condé Nast Traveller, Wimco strives to make the best match between our clients and villas. Wimco's reservations agents take annual familiarization trips to our destinations to tour the villas, re-educating themselves on the amenities of each villa and ensuring they meet Wimco standards. As well as providing accommodation and destination information, Wimco Villas can tailor make the villa holidays to suit each client's needs, whether it be arranging for private chefs, yoga instructors, yacht charters or simply a restaurant reservation.
Subscribe for Updates
Here's What They're
Saying About Us
Condé Nast Traveller
Readers' Travel Awards
Best Quality of Villas
Best of the Web
Top 5 Villa Company
See What Our
Clients Are Saying