VENDÔME GUIDE TO ST BARTHELEMY DISHES:
The 14th Edition Features Insider Tips
WHAT'S HOT NOW IN CARIBBEAN'S MOST DELICIOUS DESTINATION
on Restaurants, Beaches, Activities, Events and Villas
Plus QR Codes linking to Mobile-friendly Content
Newport, RI, November, 2011 – WIMCO, the largest and longest-established St. Barts villa rental company, has just released the 2011/2012 Vendôme Guide to St. Barthelemy. The Guide continues to be the most comprehensive resource for planning a vacation to St. Barts with the inside scoop on beaches, restaurants for every taste, events for every interest, new technology and 240 villas for every tax bracket. The guide is distributed in villas and stores in St Barts, and can be ordered directly from Wimco at firstname.lastname@example.org
Restaurants for every taste -With some 60 restaurants on the eight-mile island, St. Barts is by far the Caribbean’s “foodiest” destination. The Guide’s 144 include lists of where to eat:
|Easy on the Wallet||Classic French
|Lunch on the Beach||Gourmet
|See and be Seen||Waterfront for dinner
Beaches for every mood - A helpful map points out the location of each beach. For example:
- La Petite Anse – A tiny, crescent-shaped beach with some of the best snorkeling
- St. Jean – Lively daytime scene with 3 cafes and watersport rentals
- Saline Beach – Placid waters, green zone with no development, sand dunes
- Petite Cul de Sac - Very private, remote beach with dead calm waters
Events for every interest - St. Barts hosts events year-round to entertain one and all:
- New Year’s Eve Regatta – The winner of this one-day-around-the-island race in December gets their name inscribed on “The Perpetual Trophy”, which remains on display at the Port of Gustavia. The Bucket Regatta, sister event to the Newport Bucket, is held in late March, and the Les Voiles Regatta spans the second week in April
- St Barth Music Festival – Showcases classical and jazz musicians plus world class dancers in January.
- Carnival – As February closes, this annual extravaganza sees the island emblazoned with costumes, celebrations, street parties, live music and parades.
- Festival Gastronomique - May welcomes the ten-day island-wide celebration of the best St Barts has to offer in French wine, cuisine and service.
New technology for mobile content
With the 14th edition of the Vendôme Guide to St. Barthelemy, Wimco has introduced QR codes, marking the first time they have been incorporated into a vacation rental publication for Caribbean Villas. Upon downloading a QR reader for iPhone or Android, simply pass the screen over the QR codes in the Vendôme Guide and the phone will then display WIMCO pages specifically designed for mobile phones where readers can see the price and availability calendar for each villa.
Villa rentals in St Barts for every tax bracket
In the Villa Rentals section of the guide readers can peruse up-to-date information on the 240 privately-owned villas represented by WIMCO. The portfolio ranges from attractive 1 BR villas like Villa WV ACE in St. Jean, to superbly-located beachfront properties like the 3 BR Villa WV MLI on Flamands Beach, to luxurious villas with full concierge services like 5BR Villa WV SIL in a gated enclave in Petit Cul de Sac.
About Wimco Villas
WIMCO, the publisher of the 2011/2012 Vendôme Guide to St. Barthelemy, is a marketing and reservations company with U.S. headquarters in Newport, RI. With almost 30 years of experience in marketing villa rentals on St. Barts, WIMCO brings more travelers to St. Barts than any other villa agency or hotel, and its concierge service and real estate sales office across the street from the airport in St. Barts provides its clients with an unparalleled level of service. Wimco reservations 1-800-449-1553, or email@example.com
Subscribe for Updates
Here's What They're
Saying About Us
Condé Nast Traveller
Readers' Travel Awards
Best Quality of Villas
Best of the Web
Top 5 Villa Company
See What Our
Clients Are Saying